No means no, asshat.
拒絕就是拒絕,傻帽。
I need to get back to work.
我得回去工作了。
I might still need your help, Shaw.
我可能還需要你幫忙,肖。
Did you not hear anything I just said?
你沒聽到我剛才說啥嗎?
Yeah, I did.
是的,我聽到了。
But I'm also trying to save a kid.
但我在救一個孩子。
You had to put it that way.
你只能讓它那樣。
You said you would get my son back.
你說過會救我兒子回來。
And I will.
我會的。
If you can't find Ben, I must have this network up before midnight.
如果你找不到本,我必須在午夜前弄好網絡。
I have gone over everything I can think of, but it still won't connect.
我已經試過所有能想到的方法,但還是連接不上。
Perhaps I can be of some assistance.
也許我能幫些忙。
Detective Fusco said I might find you here.
弗斯科警探說這里能找到你。
Who are you?
你是誰?
He's a friend.
他的一個朋友。
Do you know anything about wireless network architecture?
你懂無線網絡線路結構嗎?
A bit. I think you'll find I'm a quick study.
略懂。我上手很快。
I'll leave you to it.
你們忙。
I'm gonna track down Link.
我去找林克。
Detective, whatever your plans, I urge you to be discreet.
警探,不管你有何計劃,我勸你一定要謹慎。
Our current circumstances require that we play by the rules.
我們目前的情況要求我們必須循規蹈矩。
So then I'll find someone who doesn't.
那我就找個不需要循規蹈矩的人。
Phone.
電話。
Hello, John.
你好啊,約翰。