You don't get to sit this one out.
你不能坐視不管。
The world can't afford to indulge your indecision.
這世界不容你再猶豫不決了。
I think I made my decision quite clear.
我想我的決定很清楚了。
Sorry. You have to pick a side, because this is war.
抱歉。你得選個邊站,因為這是戰爭。
And the thing we're up against, it has virtually unlimited resources,
我們的對手,擁有無窮無盡的資源,
governments working unwittingly at its behest, operatives around the globe protecting it.
政府不知不覺地聽命于它,世界各處都有特工在保護它。
You know how many we have?
你知道我們有多少人手嗎?
Five.
五個。
Six, if you count the dog.
六個,如果你算上那條狗的話。
You have a God in this fight, Harold, and she's fighting for her life.
這場戰爭中你有上帝在手,哈羅德,而她正在奮力求生。
I wouldn't know.
我不知道。
She only talks to you, Ms. Groves.
她只跟你說話,格羅夫斯女士。
Just because you stopped listening to her doesn't mean she isn't looking out for you.
你不再聽從于她不代表她不再保護你。
This job, your identity, is her keeping you alive.
這份工作,你的身份,是她在保你的命。
She has the plan, Harold, but she needs you to sit up and pay attention.
她自有計劃,哈羅德,但她需要你振作起來,用心關注。
To what, the numbers?
關注什么,號碼嗎?
In the face of such a struggle, saving one or two people, what difference would that make?
面對那樣的難事,救下一兩個人又有什么用?
Every life matters.
每個生命都重要。
You taught me that.
那是你教我的。
The numbers, our identities, they all mean something.
些號碼,我們的身份,都有其用意。
It all adds up to something.
那它們殊途同歸。
All of this matters.
這一切都很重要。
We all matter.
我們都很重要。
You got your friends into this mess.
是你讓你的朋友陷進來的。
Least you can do is get them out of it.
至少應該拉他們出來。
What happened?
怎么回事?
Saved your ass.
救你一條小命。
That's what happened.
就這么回事。
I had things in hand, Shaw.
我手里有事,肖。
Yeah, things like a grenade launcher.
是啊,一把槍榴彈發射器。
You can't do that anymore, Reese.
你不能再那么做了,里瑟。
Neither of us can.
我們都不能了。
We get caught, we get exposed, and then it's lights out.
如果我們被抓,就會暴露,那就全完了。