Where's the kid?
孩子在哪兒?
What kid, man?
什么孩子啊,老大?
The one Link kidnapped.
林克綁架的那個。
Your punk ass is crazy.
這貨瘋了。
Yeah?
是嗎?
You know, you really shouldn't hold those things sideways.
你們真不該斜著拿那些東西。
You can't aim, and they'll eject a shell casing into your...Forget it.
你沒法瞄準,它們會射出子彈裝進你的......懶得說了。
Last chance. Where's Link?
最后一次機會,林克在哪?
Man, Link bringing in the whale.
老大,林克帶來了鯨魚。
The whale?
鯨魚?
I told you it was a bad idea.
我告訴了你這是個餿主意。
In her defense, she had to work quickly.
為她說句話,她畢竟是倉促做好的。
Professor.
教授。
One moment, please.
請稍等。
What brings you here today, Ms. Groves?
今天是什么把你帶來這里,格羅夫斯女士
Your former associates, the mayhem twins.
你的前同僚,那對破壞狂雙胞胎。
They're back to trying to save people.
他們又回來拯救生命了。
I'm aware.
我知道。
Then you're also aware that they're gonna get themselves caught or killed without your help.
那你也知道沒有你幫忙,他們要么被抓要么被殺。
I explained as much to John, though I'm not sure how long they'd survive even with my assistance.
我跟約翰解釋過很多,不過就算有我幫忙我也不確定他們能撐多久。
I assure you, the outcome will be determined if you don't get involved.
我向你保證,如果你不參與結局就是注定的。
And this advice is coming from you, Ms. Groves, or from the machine?
這是你自己的建議嗎,格羅夫斯女士,還是機器的?
Now's not the time to be precious, Harold.
現在不是過分講究的時候,哈羅德。