It looks like your guy's sending a text.
這哥們好像在發短信。
That's not a text.
這不是短信。
That's a detonation code.
是引爆代碼。
The battery's a bomb.
電池是炸彈。
Ali's not the victim.
阿里不是受害人。
He's the perpetrator.
他是行兇者。
Give me the phone. The phone.
給我手機。手機。
You're full of surprises, Mr. Hasan.
你真是充滿了驚喜啊,哈桑先生。
Turning your cell phone into a remotely-detonated explosive device.
把你的手機改裝成遠程引爆裝置。
Where'd you learn that?
你從哪兒學的啊?
I'm guessing Egyptian military, Unit 777.
我猜是埃及軍隊,777部隊。
The Brotherhood is threatening you.
兄弟會"在威脅你。
We can help you, Mr. Hasan, But you have to talk to us.
我們可以幫你,哈桑先生。但你得跟我們交待清楚。
I came to the police once.
我曾經求助過警察。
Gave you the serial numbers of the phones they purchased from my store.
把他們從我店里所買手機的序列號給了你們。
You did nothing.
你們卻什么都沒做。
They know you are listening to them.
他們知道你們在監聽。
They know where your cameras are.
知道你們的攝像頭在哪。
They are smarter than you.
他們比你們聰明。
This Dominic, he wanted you to build some kind of private phone network.
這個多米尼克,他想要你建私某種人電話網。
It doesn't matter anymore.
已經不再重要了。
You couldn't protect me, so I protected myself, my store, my family.
你們保護不了我,所以我保護我自己,我的店,我的家人。
That's why I had to act.
所以我必須采取行動。
They threatened my son.
他們威脅我的兒子。
Where's your son right now?
你兒子現在在哪?
Why do you want to know?
你為什么想知道?
Link isn't dead.
林克沒死。
What? He escaped.
什么。他逃了。
What? How?
什么?怎么逃的?
Ben.
本。
We'll call your son on the way. Let's go.
我們路上給你兒子電話。走吧。
Ben? Ben?
本? 本?
Keep him back there, Lionel.
攔住他,萊奈爾。
Ben? Oh, no.
本,哦,不。
It's all clear. He's not here.
沒人。他不在。
They took my son.
他們抓了我兒子。