How goes the day job, Detective Riley?
你的正職如何,萊利警探?
Personally, I prefer my real job, Finch.
就個人而言,我更喜歡我真正的工作,芬奇。
Professor Whistler, please.
請叫我惠斯勒教授。
We're getting numbers again, Harold.
我們又收到號碼了,哈羅德。
We need to get back to work.
我們得回去工作。
I'm no longer your coworker, Detective.
我不再是你們的同事了,警探。
I'm done taking orders from a computer.
我不會再接受一臺電腦的指令。
I thought I made that clear after it instructed us to kill a congressman.
我以為在它指示我們殺死一名議員后我就說得很清楚了。
It also helped us to save Grace.
它也幫助我們救了格蕾絲。
And now more lives need saving.
現在更多生命等我們去拯救。
I'm not sure that's what we were really doing.
我不確定那是我們以前真的在做的。
I've totaled the lives we saved against the deaths that we've caused, and I'm afraid we've been operating at a bit of a loss.
我合計過我們救的那些人相比于我們造成的死亡,只怕我們的工作功不抵過。
People who would still be alive if we hadn't interfered.
沒我們插手有些人可能還活著。
You don't know that, what would've happened if we hadn't intervened?
你并不知道,如果我們沒有插手又會怎樣呢?
There is a larger power in play now, one that we are presently ill-equipped to face.
現在有更強大的力量入局了,我們目前設備不良無法面對。
Samaritan.
撒馬利亞人。
Please be quiet.
拜托小聲點。
Here, I could really use your input on this one.
聽著,這件事上我真的能用上你的投入。
Ali Hasan. Runs an electronics shop in the Bronx.
阿里·哈桑。在布朗克斯區開了家電子產品店。
He's good with computers.
他擅長電腦。
Kind of like you, Harold.
有點像你,哈羅德。
If you or Sameen or anyone else attempt to intervene with these numbers, you will surely find yourselves dead.
如果你或者薩姆恩或者其他人企圖干預這些號碼,你一定會喪命。
We have to do something.
我們得做點什么。
We have no resources, John.
我們沒有資源了,約翰。
The library's gone.
圖書館沒了。
So we'll get another place.
那我們會找到另一個地方。
Don't you understand?
你還不明白嗎?
They're always watching.
他們永遠都在監視。
We can't even talk on the telephone.
我們甚至不能用電話聯系。
There is no sanctuary.
沒有庇護所。
You can't just be the man in the suit.
你不能只做西裝男。
You're a cop now. I'm a professor.
現在你是警察,我是教授。
That's just the way it is.
現實就是如此。
We don't need jobs, Harold.
我們不需要工作,哈羅德。
We need a purpose.
我們需要一個目標。
The world has changed, John.
這世界已經改變了,約翰。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Bear, Blijven.
小熊,別跟來。
For the time being, I think he'll be happier with you.
目前來說,我想他跟著你會開心。
If it's not about helping the numbers anymore, then what?
如果不再是幫助號碼,那是什么?
It's about survival, John.
是生存,約翰。