When I figure it out, Lionel, you'll be the first to know.
等我弄明白了,萊奈爾,你會是第一個知道的。
We all want to push the negativity out of our life.
我們都想將負面情緒驅離,
All right, already. I'm here.
行了,我已經到了。
And open ourselves up to positivity.
敞開心扉,積極向上。
Why? Because positive people are happier people.
為什么呢?因為積極的人更快樂。
So I'm gonna share with you the secret of how to become more positive in three simple steps.
我打算跟你們分享個秘密怎樣用三個簡單的步驟變成積極的人。
Oh, boy.
哦,天啊。
Number one: make happiness a choice.
第一步:讓快樂成為一種選擇。
Romeo? I don't think so.
羅密歐?免了吧。
Number two: decide to rid your life of negativity.
第二步:決意擺脫消極的生活。
Be free from self-doubt.
遠離自我懷疑。
Be free from the doubters around you.
遠離你周圍的懷疑者。
Is that your perfume?
是你的香水嗎?
I could smell you down the hall.
樓下大廳就聞到了。
I know you're gonna do it.
我知道你們能做到。
Stupid day job.
愚蠢的正職。
Make decision.
做出選擇..
Name tag's a nice touch.
名牌挺不錯。
Happy people, positive people.
快樂的人, 積極的人..
What the hell are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛?
Calendar alert.
日程提醒。
Me too.
我也是。
Why are we both here?
為什么我們都在這兒?
Because we're all here for a reason, right?
因為我們都在這兒是有原因的,對嗎?
Number three, look for the positive in life.
第三條:在生活中發現積極。
This sucks.
這真爛。
Excuse me.
打擾一下。
Excuse us.
是我們打擾了。
Now, that wasn't very positive.
那不是積極的.
You're a cop?
你是警察?
At least you get to crack a few skulls, carry a gun.
至少你還能打爆一些頭顱,帶把槍。
New job's got me chasing junkies and bagging bodies after the fact.
新工作讓我追著毒販跑,外加事后裝尸體。
Stupid cover jobs.
愚蠢的掩護工作。
What are we doing?
我們在干嘛?
Cause if our friend has a plan, I am not seeing it.
那位"朋友"有啥計劃,我可沒看出來。