Why down here, yo?
干嘛來這兒?
NYPD's got cams all over the city.
紐約警察的攝像頭遍布全城。
You can't be too careful.
小心點總沒錯。
Where's the product?
貨在哪兒?
Uncut Afghan snow.
原裝阿富汗貨。
It stamped?
壓過了?
Where'd you get it from?
你們從哪兒弄來的?
Enough talk.
廢話少說。
Show us the damn money.
錢先給我們看看。
It's in the trunk.
在后備箱。
It's all here.
都在這兒。
We'll take that.
我們拿走。
Matter of fact, we'll take it all.
事實是,我們都要拿走。
This is where you get off.
你可以滾了。
You don't want to do that.
你不會想這么做的。
Oh, no? Waste this bitch.
哦,是嗎?廢了這賤人。
Down on the ground.
趴在地上。
Hands behind your head.
手放到腦后。
Detective? You okay?
警探?你沒事吧?
Escort these clowns to the E.R. Get the drugs and money to evidence. Gotta go.
把這些小丑押去急診室。毒品和錢收為物證。得走了。
Sir, don't you need to file a report, firing your service weapon?
長官,您不需要填報告嗎,佩槍開火了?
It wasn't my weapon.
不是我的槍。
Hello. My name is Professor Whistler, and I'll be teaching this semester's course on the ethics of...high-frequency decision making.
大家好。我是惠斯勒教授,這學期由我來教高頻計量決策的道德。
Which I will endeavor to make more interesting than that sounds.
我會盡力讓這門課比聽上去更有趣。
You all should've receive a copy of the syllabus along with a list of general guidelines and appropriate expectations.
你們應該都收到了課程大綱連同一般準則和相應的要求。
As a visiting associate, my office hours will be limited.
作為客座副教授,我的辦公時間有限。
All grades are final, so please, don't come to see me expecting to negotiate a higher grade.
所有分數都是最終成績,所以請不要來見我期望商量一個更高的分數。