I have to say, the early results are impressive.
我必須承認,前期的成果令人驚嘆。
Samaritan has preempted multiple threats to national security.
撒馬利亞人預先解除了多起對國家安全的威脅。
You're welcome, Senator.
不用謝,參議員。
Your machine seems to be even more aggressive than Northern Lights.
你的機器似乎比北極光更為激進。
Samaritan is designed to be proactive.
撒馬利亞人的設定就是先發制人。
We can't afford to miss even one terrorist now, can we?
現在可是一個恐怖分子都不能漏掉,是吧?
All assurances aside, what really concerns me is accountability.
所有的保證先放一邊,我真正擔心的是責任。
Accountability?
責任?
It appears Decima Technology has been dismantled as a viable business entity, which makes me wonder, who exactly is getting the NSA feeds?
似乎德西瑪科技已經解散不再是可行的商業整體了,這讓我很想知道國安局的監控信號到底發給誰了?
We had a deal, Senator.
我們約定好了的,參議員。
We get the feeds.
我們拿到信號。
You get the relevant numbers.
你們拿到相關號碼。
What we do with that information is entirely up to us.
用那些信息做什么完全是我們自己的事。
That deal offered us plausible deniability.
那個約定為我們提供了合理推諉。
If the public ever gets wind of Samaritan, I just hope you're somewhere to be found.
要是公眾發現了撒馬利亞人,我只希望有地方能找到你。
I wonder if our...fine senator has become more of a problem than asset.
我想知道我們的好參議員是不是已經從資產變成了負擔。
One that needs to be eliminated.
需要加以清理。
And what about Harold Finch and his associates?
那哈羅德·芬奇和他的同僚呢?
That's unlike you.
這可真不像你。
Still, I'm sure whatever rock they decide to hide under, we'll find them as soon as they emerge.
反正,我確定不管他們躲在哪塊石頭下,只要一冒頭我們就會發現他們。