You must be allergic.
你肯定是過敏。
Certainly looking fierce today, sweetheart.
你今天還真是犀利啊,甜心。
Unfortunately, we hired you to sell this stuff, not scare off the customers.
很可惜,我們雇你來是讓你賣這些東西,不是讓你把顧客嚇跑的。
Lady over there's been waiting 15 minutes for a makeover.
那邊的女士等化妝等了15分鐘了。
Now put on a smile and snap to it, will you?
現在帶上笑臉,開始干活,行嗎?
Okay, this day job thing, not really working out.
好吧,這種正職,我受不了。
Sorry, Sam.
抱歉,薩姆。
You need an identity.
你需要一個身份。
And you need to trust the machine.
而且你得信任機器。
Wait, the machine put me in this silly-ass job?
等等,是機器安排我干這傻逼工作的?
It's the only way to keep you alive and off Samaritan's radar.
只有這樣才能保住你的命,不被撒馬利亞人發現。
For what it's worth, I really like the new look.
不管怎樣,我好喜歡你的新形象。
You're definitely an autumn.
你絕配秋色系。
I could stab you with my stiletto.
信不信我拿我的細高跟鞋捅死你。
Enough already.
見好就收啊。
Now when are we getting new numbers?
我們什么時候能夠收到新號碼?
Keep it down.
小聲點。
The machine has its reasons.
機器行事自有道理。
Stay in character.
扮好自己的角色。
Follow the calendar on the phone I gave you.
照著我給你的手機上的日程行事。
Check Angler.
查查"愿者上鉤"。
Maybe find a match.
也許能找到配對。
A match?
配對?
As in a date?
像約會對象?
Make it look good.
扮漂亮點。
But for now, I need you to make me look good.
不過現在,我要你先把我扮漂亮點。
New job interview.
新工作面試。
Just promise me John's a barista.
向我保證約翰是個咖啡師。