Friends,《老友記》
A:Anything else?
甲:還要其他的嗎?
B:Yes, how bout a verse of Killing Me Softly. You're gonna sneeze on my fish, aren't you?
乙:還有一首“情歌迷死人”怎么樣?你會朝我的魚打噴嚏對不對?
A:Plus tip, divided by six. Ok, everyone owes 28 bucks.
甲:加上小費再除以六好了,每個人給我28塊錢。
B:Okay.
乙:好的。
A:Um, everyone?
甲:嗯,每個人?
B:Oh, you're right, I'm sorry.
乙:你說得對,對不起。
A:Thank you.
甲:謝謝!
B:Monica's big night,she shouldn't pay.
乙:今天是摩妮卡的大日子,她不需要付啊。
A:Oh, thank you!
甲:哦,謝謝!
B:So five of us is, $33.50 apiece.
乙:用五個人去除,每個人33.5美金。
A:No, huh uh, no way, I'm sorry, not gonna happen.
甲:不行,呃,沒門,抱歉,那是不可能的事。
B:Whoa, whoa, prom night flashback.
乙:哇,哇,畢業舞會重演。
A:I'm sorry, Monica, Vm really happy you got promoted, but cold cucumber mush for thirty-something bucks? No! Rachel just had that".that".that salad, and,and Joey with his like teeny pizza! It's just".
甲:對不起,摩妮卡,你升了職我替你高興,可是冷黃瓜糊要三十幾塊?不行!瑞秋只點了那盤…那盤…那盤沙拉,而且,而且喬伊只吃了那片小披薩!只是…
B:Ok, Pheebs! How about we'll each just pay for what we had. It's no big deal.
乙:好吧,菲此!那我們就各付各的,好嗎?小事一樁嘛。