The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,《返老還童》
A:Your drinks.
甲:你們的酒。
B:I don't mean to be rude...but your hands, is that painful?
乙:我希望不會太冒失了…不過你的手,疼嗎?
A:I was born with some form of disease.
甲:我生下來就有病。
B:What kind of disease?
乙:什么病?
A:I was born old.
甲:我生來就很老。
B:I'm sorry.
乙:真遣憾。
A:No need to be. Nothing wrong with old age.
甲:不用遺憾,老又不是錯。
B:My wife passed away many years ago.
乙:我妻子多年前就死了。
A:I'm so sorry.
甲:真是十分遺憾。
B:She died in childbirth. To children.
乙:她死于分娩。為了孩子們。
A:To mothers. What line of work are you in, Mr Button?
甲:致母親們。您是做什么行業的,巴頓先生?
B:Buttons. Button's Buttons. There isn't a button we don't make. Our biggest competition is B.F. Goodrich and his infernal zippers.
乙:紐扣。巴頓紐扣行。沒有我們生產不了的紐扣。我們最大的競爭對手是B.F.富善公司,還有他們那討厭的拉鏈。
A:Would you gentlemen like anything else?
甲:你們還要來點什么嗎?
B:One for the road, Benjamin?
乙:最后再來一杯嗎,本杰明?
A:Only if you let me pay for it, Mr. Button.
甲:除非你讓我來付這杯酒錢,巴頓先生。