Gilmore Girls,《吉爾莫女孩》
A:Maybe we should take a trip this year.
甲:也許我們今年應該出去度假。
B:That would be nice.
乙:那太好了。
A:Maybe Rory could go with us.
甲:也許羅里可以跟我們一起去。
B:I'll start packing tomorrow. Oh, is that you guys?
乙:那我明天就要開始收拾行李了。哦,這是你們倆嗎?
A:Yes, it is.
甲:是的。
B:That is our wedding picture.
乙:這是我們的結婚照。
A:It's an amazing dress.
甲:這條裙子太美了。
B:It should've been. My mother had three seamstresses working around the clock making it.
乙:那是當然。我母親雇了三個女裁縫趕了一整天才做出來的。
A:Do you still have it?
甲:這條裙子還在嗎?
B:It's upstairs packed away somewhere. I'll save it for you if you like.
乙:我把它收拾好放在樓上了。如果你喜歡我就把它留給你吧。
A:Oh, Emily, Rory's too young to be thinking about things like that.
甲:哦,艾米麗,羅里還太小,不到考慮這些事兒的年齡呢。
B:Oh, Richard, please. Every young girl thinks about her wedding. I know I did. I knew from the time I was twelve that I wanted lilies and orchids with a silver bow wrapped around them for my bouquet.
乙:哦,理查德,拜托。每個小女孩都會對自己的婚禮充滿幻想。我小的時候也是這樣。從12歲開始,我就想好要用綁著銀色蝴蝶結的百合和蘭花作婚禮捧花。