Friends,《老友記》
A:Guys, hurry up! The flight leaves in four hours! It could take time to get a taxi! There could be traffic! The plane could leave early! When we get to London, there could be a line at customs! Come on!!
甲:伙計們,快點!飛機還有四個小時就要起飛了!打的還要時間!路上還有可能會堵車!飛機還有可能提前起飛!回頭到了倫敦,通關還要排隊呢!快快快!
B:Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica.
乙:飛去倫敦要六個小時。有莫妮卡在,一路上有得我們受的。
A:Passport, check! Camera, check! Traveller's cheques, check!
甲:護照,檢查完畢!照相機,檢查完畢!旅行支票,檢查完畢!
B:Who are you saying “check” to?
乙:你跟誰報告呢?

A:Myself. Y'know for remembering to pack a thing. Yeah, you do a good thing, you get a check! My mom does it, I never realized it was weird.
甲:我自己。就是為了打包的時候避免忘記東西。對啦,做對了一件事,就檢查一下!我媽就是這樣,我倒是從來沒有覺得這有什么奇怪的。
B:Yeah, my mom used to put her head in the oven. Well, actually, she only did it the one time. But it was pretty weird.Hey!Hey!
乙:哼,我媽媽還曾經把頭放進烤箱里呢。嗯,實際上她只這么千過一次。這倒是挺奇怪的。嗨!嗨!
A:Hey! Are you ready yet?
甲:嗨!你都準備好了嗎?
B:Yep! You got the tickets?
乙:是的!你拿到機票了?
A:Oh! Got'em right here, check!
甲:哦,對了!拿到了,瞧,檢查完畢!
B:It's all London, baby! Here we go.
乙:去倫敦嘍,寶貝!出發!