2012,《世界末日》
A:They seem to like each other.
甲:他們好像挺合得來。
B:Yeah, I guess. Tell me, Mr Karpov, how much did you pay?
乙:嗯,我想是的。說真的,卡爾波先生,你到底付了多少錢?
A:One billion Euro. Per seat.
甲:一個座位十億歐元。
B:That's disgusting. Oh yeah?
乙:太讓人無法接受了。不是嗎?
A:You know, Curtis, I wasn't always a businessman. I am a boxer. Was my only playing when I was boy back in Murmansk. And my coach, his name was also Yuri. He always says If someone wants to beat you,he has to kill you first.
甲:知道嗎,柯蒂斯,我并不是商人出身,我以前是個拳擊手,我年輕的時候在摩爾曼斯庫打拳我的教練也叫尤里。他總說如果有人想打倒你,那就必須先殺了你。
B:That's very nice.
乙:不錯啊。
A:Yeah. But tell me, what would you have done if you were rich like me? Look, they are wonderful children.
甲:是啊,我問你,如果你像我這么有錢,你會做什么? 看啊,多好的孩子們。
B:OK, guys. The plane is to refill in Hawaii, so sit down and buckle up. Gordon and I will do the rest.
乙:好的,旅客們。飛機要在夏成夷加油,請坐好并系好安全帶...戈登和我會處理好的。
A:Oh God.
甲:上帝啊。
B:Go get the guys.
乙:去叫他們。
A:Guys, there's a...you might wanna...
甲:伙計們,這里…你們也許想要…
B:What is that?
乙:這是哪兒?
A:The state of Hawaii.
甲:夏成夷。
B:Not good. That is not good.
乙:不好,很不好。
A:How much fuel do we have left?
甲:我們還有多少油?
B:Not enough. We have to make a water landing somewhere in South China Sea.
乙:不多了。我們得在中國南海邊迫降了。