Hey, Carter.
卡特?
yeah?
什么事?
You hear about your pal Anton?
聽說那個安東的事了嗎?
No.
沒有。
Him and his father tried to buy some guns.
他和他老子想要買些槍。
Wound up getting shot with their own merchandise.
結果被自己的槍給射了。
Are they dead?
他們死了嗎?
Nope. Embarrassed enough.
沒有,但夠丟人了。
They got taken out by one guy in a suit.
被一名西裝男人單槍匹馬就搞定了。
Reese? I have bad news.
里瑟,壞消息。
Lawrence Pope was stabbed to death last night in his cell.
勞倫斯·波普昨晚在牢房里被人捅死了。
What?
什么?
They're trying to cover their tracks.
他們想要清理善后。
Hansen must be next.
漢森肯定是下一個目標。
You wanted to meet?
你要見面嗎?
Remsen and avenue D in Canarsie. 20 minutes.
卡納西區萊森和D大道交口,20分鐘后見。
Finch. It's happening now.
芬奇。現在動手了。
Hello?
有人么?
Are you here?
有人在嗎?
Hello? Hello?
有人嗎?有人嗎?
Are you gonna keep me waiting, Stills?
你要讓我等多久,斯蒂爾斯?
We don't have time for this.
我們沒時間了。
What's your problem?
你在擔心什么?
Pope is dead.
波普已經死了。
The problem is Wheeler.
我擔心的是威勒。
You idiot, he knows.
你個蠢貨,他發現了。
He knows about Pope and--and maybe even some of the others.
他知道了波普的事,也許還不止。
I can take care of the files at the office, but you have to take care of Wheeler.
我可以搞定辦公室的檔案,但你們得去搞定威勒。
Tonight.
就今晚。