Hey, look what I found.
看看我發現了什么。
We got ourselves a groupie.
我們有名粉絲啊。
Heavily armed, too.
身上也帶著大殺器。
You know this guy?
你認識他嗎?
No.
不認識。
You're not law enforcement.
你不是執法部門的啊。
Cartel finally grow some stones?
毒幫的人終于蒙了嗎?
Send somebody to take care of us?
派人來結果我們了?
Who the hell are you?
你到底是誰?
Concerned...third party?
相關...第三方?
Take care of him.
處理掉他。
And, uh, get rid of Wheeler tonight.
今晚處理掉威勒。
Make it look clean.
做得干凈點。
Hey, Stills. You screw this up, I won't let it get to me.
斯蒂爾斯。要是你搞砸了,我可不會讓自己被拖下水。
I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.
我會處理掉你,就像我處理波普那樣。
I can look after myself.
我很能照顧自己。
You know that.
這你知道。
Nice spot.
風景不錯。
It's Oyster bay.
牡蠣灣。
Glad you like it.
很高興你能喜歡。
You're gonna be here a long, long time.
你會在這里待很長很長時間。
I'm curious.
我很好奇。
Was there a point where you knew you'd become a bad guy?
你幾時發現自己會變成一個壞蛋的?
Woke up one morning, realized I was paid to guard a bunch of jerks from Wall Street who were robbing everybody blind.
某天早上醒來,發現我的工作是保護一群華爾街人渣,他們壓榨所有人的血汗錢。
They're stealing more than my annual salary in a afternoon.
他們一下午撈的錢比我一年掙得還多。
So I said, "What the hell?"
所以我對自己說,“管他呢?”
I don't believe you.
我不相信。
See, I've been watching you, Lionel.
我一直在觀察你,萊奈爾。
Your heart's not really into it.
你并不是真心想這樣。
Now, Stills, he does it for money.
斯蒂爾斯是為了錢。
But I think you do it because you're loyal.
但我覺得你是出于忠誠。
What's the difference?
有什么區別?
It's why I'm gonna let you live.
所以我會饒你不死。