Yeah, I'm considering sticking around New York for a while.
我在考慮在紐約待上一陣子。
If I do, I'm gonna need someone on the inside, And you might come in handy.
要是這樣,我需要有內部人士幫我,你應該能派上用場。
So I'm working for you now, huh?
這么說我要為你工作了咯?
That's right.
沒錯。
But I've got two rules.
但我有兩個規矩。
One, you so much as hurt anybody, and I'll kill you.
第一,你要是傷害別人,我就殺了你。
I don't particularly like killing people, but I'm very good at it.
我不太喜歡殺人,但我很擅長。
And two...you have to be more careful.
第二,你應該小心點。
For instance, if you're gonna put someone in the backseat of your car, You have to search them properly.
比如,你要是把人放在你車后座,你最好先徹底搜搜身。
No, please. What are you doing?
不,求你。你做什么?
You have your vest on, officer?
你穿著防彈衣嗎,警官?
Yeah.
是的。
Where the hell have you...
你到底跑哪兒...
There's no time.
沒時間了,
We were wrong.
我們搞錯了。
Hansen isn't the target.
漢森不是目標。
She's the ringleader.
她是元兇。
They're going after Wheeler.
他們要殺威勒,
Tonight.
就今晚。