You're crazy.
你瘋了。
We're both dead now.
我們都死定了。
Do you know who they are?
你知道他們是什么人嗎?
I do now.
現在知道了。
Cops. Come on.
條子,走吧。
What exactly have you gotten me into?
你到底把我卷進什么事里了?
I don't know.
我不知道。
That's the whole point.
這才是關鍵問題。
I hired you to help me figure that out.
我雇你來幫我搞清楚。
Here.
給。
I think we're up against a group of corrupt cops.
我認為我們要對付的是一幫腐敗警察。
Stills is narcotics.
斯蒂爾斯是緝毒組的。
Him and his men get word of deals.
他和他手下聽說了這筆交易。
They steal the drugs, the cash, And they kill all the witnesses.
他們偷走毒品,現金把目擊者全殺了。
And they get Fusco to frame up guys like Lawrence Pope for the murders.
他們還讓弗斯科陷害勞倫斯·波普之類的人承擔謀殺罪名。
Exactly.
沒錯。
I think their next target is Hansen.
我認為他們的下一個目標就是漢森。
But I don't know for certain.
但是我不確定。
Hell, I don't know anything for certain, because you won't tell me where you're getting your information.
見鬼,我什么都不確定,因為你不肯告訴我你的信息從何而來。
When the towers came down, you were in a hotel in Mexico.
雙子塔倒下的時候,你在墨西哥的一家酒店里。
I was here.
我在這里。
I was working.
在工作。
Didn't even know about the attacks until that evening.
直到晚上才知道襲擊的事。
You see, Mr. Reese, until that day, I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich.
里瑟先生,那天之前我的人生致力于聚集財富。
Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.
突然之間那些錢不再重要了。
After the attacks, The government gave itself the power to read every email, listen to every cell phone,
襲擊發生之后,政府給了自己檢閱每封電子郵件監聽每通電話的權力,
but they needed something that could sort through it all, something that could pick the terrorists out of the general population before they could act.
但他們需要東西來整理分類,在恐怖分子動手之前就將其從普通民眾中辨認出來。
The public wanted to be protected, they just didn't want to know how they were being protected.
公眾想被保護,他們只是不想知道自己是怎么被保護。
So when they finally got a system that worked, they kept it secret.
所以當他們最終找到一個有效的系統,他們沒有公開。
So how do you know about it?
那你又怎么知道?
I built it.
是我造的。