All right, thanks.
好的 謝了。
You went to see Pope last night?
你昨晚去見波普了嗎
Yeah. I gave him one more chance to turn in his accomplice, cut a deal.
對 我又給了他次機會供出他的同伙,達成交易。
He give you anything?
他供出來了
No. As usual.
沒有 老樣子。
I'm, uh--I'm late.
我要 遲到了。
She's trying to track down Pope's brother Michael.
她想要找到波普的弟弟邁克。
He can ID the real killers.
他能指認真兇。
And she's stonewalling Wheeler.
而且她在敷衍威勒。
What, does she think he's involved?
怎么 她懷疑他牽連其中嗎
Remember, Pope said they were protected from on high.
記住 波普說他們有高層罩著。
Wait a second.
慢著。
Turns out there's a good reason she doesn't trust Wheeler.
看來她不信任威勒是有理由的。
He might be working with the killers.
他可能正和兇手們合作。
And they're after Michael Pope.
而他們正在追殺邁克·波普。
We better get to this kid before someone else does.
我們最好在他們之前找到那孩子。
Michael...can I talk to you for a second?
邁克,能跟你聊幾句嗎?
I've got a message from your brother.
你哥讓我給你傳話。
You don't know my brother.
你又不認識我哥。
Not exactly.
不太認識。
But I know what you saw.
但是我知道你看到了什么。
I'm not the only one looking for you.
我不是唯一找你的人。
You need to come with me.
你得跟我走。
Hey, help me.
嘿,救命。
This man is trying to put me in a taxi cab with him!
這人想把我塞進出租車里帶走,
He's trying to take pictures of me.
他想拍我照片。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
How you doing?
你們好啊?
Michael Pope's still on the subway.
邁克·波普還在地鐵里。
When he comes up for air, you can use the GPS on your phone to find him.
等他出來透氣的時候你就能用你手機上的GPS找到他。
If Pope's right about these guys, I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than a cell phone.
如果波普對那些人的描述是真的,那我需要的可遠遠不止一部手機。
About that, I don't like firearms very much.
關于這點,我不太喜歡武器。
Well, neither do I, But if someone has to have them, I'd rather it was me.
我也不喜歡,但既然總有人要拿,那就不如我拿。
Besides, my friend from the subway has a line on some.
而且,我地鐵上的朋友剛好有點貨出手。
Lightly used.
基本全新。
Steep discount.
折扣優惠。