Hansen's on the move.
漢森有動作了。
She's phoning county lockup, arranging a meeting with Pope...alone.
她打電話給了縣拘留所,約波普單獨會面。
Isn't my lawyer supposed to be here for this?
我的律師不是應該在場么?
I can call him if you want, but the reason I'm here is I don't think you murdered those people.
你想的話我可以打電話給他,但我來是因為我以為你沒有殺那些人。
I think somebody else was in the house when that 911 call was made.
我認為撥打911報警時是別人在現場。
Somebody who told you what was said, which means you weren't there.
那個人告訴你當時的情況,也就是說你當時不在現場。
Is it somebody you're trying to protect?
你是不是在保護什么人?
You gonna help me? Is that it?
你會幫我?是不是?
The person who knows what happened that night must be somebody you care about.
知道那晚上發生了什么的人一定是你在乎的人。
Is it your younger brother Michael?
是你的弟弟邁克嗎?
Pope's got a brother.
波普有個弟弟,
It's in his case file.
他卷宗里有。
Got it.
有了。
Did he see the real killers?
他有沒有看見真兇?
You should leave this alone, lady.
你該到此為止了,女士。
I can do the time.
我坐牢就坐牢。
These people are evil, killing when they want.
那些人邪惡,殺人無所顧忌。
And they're protected from on high.
而且還有高層罩著。
You keep asking questions, they'll kill me and my brother, and probably you too.
你再多嘴,他們會殺了我我的弟弟,可能還有你。
Whoever these people are, you can trust me.
無論這些人是誰,你可以信任我。
We'll take care of you and your brother.
我們會照顧你和你弟弟。
If the killers are out there, I'm gonna find them, whether you help me or not.
如果真兇還在逍遙法外,我會找出他們,無論你幫還是不幫。
It's my job.
這是我的工作,
Now, why don't you...
你何不...
Bitch, you keep your damn mouth shut, or I'll shut it for you!
賤人,你給我閉嘴,否則我幫你閉嘴!
I'm fine.
我沒事。
Okay. She's okay. She's okay.
沒事,好了,她沒事。
Finch, you were right about Hansen.
芬奇,你對漢森的看法是對的。
Whoever framed Pope will be coming after her, And only Pope's brother Michael knows who they are.
陷害了波普的人會去找她麻煩,而且只有波普的弟弟邁克知道他們是誰。