Drivers licenses...credit cards.
駕照,信用卡。
Six cover identities.
六個掩護身份。
Funds to be replenished through a proxy corporation.
資金通過代理公司提供。
Just like when you were with the agency.
就跟你當年為情報局工作一樣。
When I was with the agency, I knew who was picking up the tab.
我在情報局工作時,我知道誰給我買單。
This is your list?
這就是你的名單嗎?
The list? Yeah.
那份名單嗎?沒錯。
But you don't get names, do you?
但你拿到的不是名字,是嗎?
These are social security numbers.
這都是社保號碼。
And each of them map out to a violent crime.
每個號碼都標連了暴力罪行。
And all of these numbers represent...Lost chances.
所有這些號碼都代表了錯失的機會。
I could be a lot more help to you if you just tell me where you're getting these numbers.
我可以更好地幫助你,只要你告訴我這些號碼從何而來。
It doesn't really matter where I get the numbers.
這些號碼從何而來并不重要。
What you need to know is that the next number that's up is hers.
你只需要知道下一個號碼指向她。
Diane Hansen. Grew up in Detroit.
黛安·漢森。在底特律長大。
Moved to the city after law school. Single.
法學院畢業后來到紐約。單身。
She have any enemies?
她有敵人嗎?
One or two.
一兩個。
She's an assistant district attorney.
她是地方檢察官助理。
Best conviction record in her department.
全部門定罪記錄最高。
We have no idea when this bad thing might happen, huh?
我們完全不知道禍事幾時發生嗎?
Could be in a week.
可能是一周后,
Could be five minutes.
也可能是五分鐘后。
That's why we need to learn as much as we can about her.
所有我們要盡可能了解她。
How do you intend to begin?
你打算怎么做?
The slow way.
慢點的方式,
Cultivate a relationship to allow you to earn the asset's trust.
培養感情,獲取知情者的信任。
And the fast way?
那快點的方式呢?
First, you break into their home and go through all their stuff.
首先,闖進目標的家,查看目標的東西。
Email, financial records, personal effects.
電郵,財務記錄,私人物品。
Then you hack into their cell phone.
然后黑進他們的電話。
As long as it's charged and has signal, you can use the GPS to track them.
只要有電,有信號,就能用GPS追蹤他們。
You can use the microphone to listen into their conversations whether they're talking on the phone or not.
可以用麥克風竊聽他們的談話,無論他們是否在打電話。
Hi, mom. I'm sorry I haven't called you back...
媽媽,抱歉沒回你電話...
Third step- you need picture.
第三步需要監控畫面。
A wireless camera, and you can keep an eye on them from anywhere.
無線攝像頭,可以隨時隨地監控他們。
I know you're worried. I know. I'm fine.
我知道你擔心我,我知道,我沒事。