It's not like I pressure her into it.
不是我逼她這么做的。
In fact, she pressures me. How traumatic for you.
應該是她逼我的。你真悲情。
Scar tissue on the anterior wall.
前壁上有疤痕組織。
And it's like... The kind of sex you have when you're married.
那感覺就像結婚了以后才有的性愛。
Or on your honeymoon, I'm guessing. Or like sex with a prostitute.
或者是蜜月旅行中。又或者像與妓女做愛。
Not that I've ever been with a prostitute, but... Jesus Christ. I need your help.
倒不是說我去嫖過妓,但...天哪。幫幫我。
Mrs. May needs my help.
梅太太更需要我的幫助。
Mrs. May wants a baby and, off this, I'd put her chances at 10%.
她想要一個小孩但因為這個,她的機會只有10%。
You might be able to remove the lesions surgically.
這個疤痕或許可以通過手術移除。
Bill, I'm in love with her. I don't know what to do. I'd be a terrible cupid.
比爾,我愛上她了,怎么辦。我可是個很爛的媒人。
But you see "Gini" Every day. Maybe you could put in a good word for me.
但你天天都能見到吉妮。或許你能幫我跟她美言幾句。
So we can both look like we're 12?
我們有這么幼稚嗎?
I am crazy about her, but she's killing me. I mean, what is it she wants?
我為她瘋狂,但她快逼瘋我了。真不明白她到底想要些什么?
What does the woman you're sleeping with want?
跟你睡的女人想要什么?
The riddle of life itself can't come close to the unfathomable mystery of that question.
生命起源跟這個高深的問題都沒辦法比較。
We start with the intake forms.
威廉·馬斯特斯醫生,婦產科主任我們先來填病史表格。
The procedure itself comes later.
具體手術還要等一會。
Being married to Bill can often feel like a spectator sport.
和比爾結婚感覺就像觀賞性體育。
II just mean you attract attention whether you want to or not.
我意思是不論是否愿意都會吸引很多注意。
The garden in the courtyard is nice.
庭院里的花園環境很好。
We can sit there, like two girlfriends, fill out the forms, no one will be the wiser. How does that sound?
我們可以去那,就像朋友一樣一起填完這些表,沒人會知道的。怎么樣?
There are magazines, a pillow.
這有雜志和枕頭。
It helps if you put it under your knees.
放在膝蓋下面會舒服點。
You've been so kind, Mrs. Johnson.
你太體貼了,約翰遜太太。
Call me Virginia... Gini.
叫我弗吉妮婭... 吉妮就好。
I'll tell my husband you're his new secret weapon, Gini.
我會告訴我丈夫你是他的得力助手的,吉妮。
The doc wanted me to be the last one in tonight. Right.
醫生想讓我今晚最后一個進去。對。
Betty Dimello. I see you've started on the intake forms.
貝蒂·迪邁洛。看起來你已經開始填病史表格了。
Uh, only the name and address stuff.
只填了姓名和住址。
The other questions, you can answer. The other questions are your medical history.
剩下的,你填就好。剩下的可是你的病史。
Oh. How about I talk and you write? Okay.
那不如我說你來記?好的。
Let's start with infertility. Meaning?
我們從不孕癥開始。什么意思?
Meaning, how long have you been trying to get pregnant?
意思是你嘗試懷孕有多久了?
Have you ever been pregnant?
是否懷過孕?
Do you have a history of miscarriages?
有沒有過流產情況?
I've had three pregnancies taken care of, if you follow. Two years ago, I had my tubes tied.
我懷過三次孕,如果你記的過來。兩年前,我還做了輸卵管結扎。