It seems impossible I can't help my own wife.
不可能連我自己的妻子都幫不了。
Yes, it does seem unlikely.
確實不太可能。
Anyway, my shift ended an hour ago. Right. You can go.
我一個小時前就該下班了。行,你可以走了。
But don't get too used to regular hours in this office.
但別指望在這間辦公室里能夠朝九晚五。
Reproduction is a 'roundtheclock business.
生育可是件日以繼夜的工作。
I warned her you're a slave driver.
我早就警告過她,你是個奴隸頭頭。
I don't mind the long hours.
我不介意加班。
I just need some warning to make arrangements for my children. Good work today.
只是希望你能提前告知,我好安排孩子們。今天干得不錯。
No, no, no, no, no. No, we had a deal. We had a deal.
不,不,不。不,我們說好了的。
But I've never done that before.
但我從來沒試過那樣。
Did what I do to you feel good? Mmhmm. Yeah?
我那樣做你覺得爽嗎?恩。是嗎?
Then you do the same thing to me.
那你就一樣的好好回報我吧。
You don't have a penis.
你又沒有棒可以吹。
Is that what they taught you in medical school?
醫學院就教會了你這些嗎?
I'm not finding school very helpful right now.
學校學的現在可派不上什么用場。
Confidence, doctor. That's the key. Confidence. Mmhmm.
要有自信,大醫生。那才是關鍵。自信。是的。
Oh, my God. This is even sexier. Shut up, Ethan.
我的天。這樣好性感。閉嘴,伊桑。
What? Shut up. Too much talking?
什么?閉嘴。我話太多了嗎?
It's good. It's great. Really?
感覺很好。感覺太棒了 真的嗎?
I want more. More. You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.
我還想要。你是我見過最美麗的生物。