Now? Your dinner's in the warmer.
現在嗎?你的晚餐還在保溫爐里。
Slide it all in the sink.
都倒水槽里去。
I want my Martini shaken by vito tonight.
我想出去好好喝上一杯馬丁尼。
What happened? You look... Scully refuses to present my study.
發生什么了你看起來...斯高利拒絕了我的研究提案。
Which study? -It's about how the human body responds to... Various physical stimuli.
哪項研究?-一項關于人體如何對各種...物理刺激進行反應。
Don't make me explain this now.
別逼我現在解釋這些。
I want a drink, then I want another drink, then... Lib? I had a visitor.
我只想喝上一杯又一杯,莉比?我大姨媽來了。
But you said your basal temp spiked last night.
但昨晚你說你的體溫突然升高了。
That puts you mid-cycle, not starting a new one.
這樣你是在生理期中期 不是開頭啊。
Do we have to discuss...But if you don't correctly monitor...-So t-tired of feeling like a failure at the one thing that we want most.
我們非要討論...但如果你不能正確的監測...我好累 我不想再覺得自己是得不到我們最渴望的東西的罪魁禍首。
Two years, and nothing. Why can't I have a baby?
兩年了,什么都沒有。為什么我不能有個寶寶?
Why...why can't I give my husband a child?
為什么我不能給我丈夫一個孩子?
Lib, hon. Let's not... My wife is coming in next week.
莉比,親愛的。我們別...我妻子下周會過來。
We've decided she'll join my cervical-cap trial.
我們決定讓她參加我的宮頸帽試驗。
We've had great success with it, and I'd appreciate it if you help us through the admissions process.
這項試驗已經取得了許多成功,希望你能幫助我們完成注冊流程。
Of course. I'm sorry. I can imagine infertility is very stressful.
沒問題。真抱歉,我能想象不育是件很痛苦的事。
For Libby, it is, yes. But not for you?
對于莉比來說,是的。對你來說不是嗎?
Libby has a reproductive tract incompatible with conception, which is stressful for her.
莉比的生殖系統不適合受孕,所以她背負著許多壓力。
And it's certainly no secret that infertility is distracting while at the same time being endlessly tedious and annoying. For her.
而且不育是件讓人非常煩心的事情,這也是大家都知道的。對她來說。
Anyway, I've helped so many other couples conceive.
不管怎樣,我已經幫助了許多夫妻受孕。