Did she live? The woman in surgery today? - Yes.
她活下來了嗎?今天做手術的那個女人?-是的。
And would she have died had you not stepped in? Yes.
要是沒有你,她是不是就死了?是的。
Then I envy you. That's a day well spent.
我真羨慕你。今天過得很有價值。
They're very strict about my break.
他們對我的休息時間卡的很嚴。
Since you brought up the subject of sex...- Actually, you did.
既然你提到了性這個話題。-是你提起來的。
Why would a woman fake an orgasm?
女人為什么會假裝高潮?
To get a man to climax quickly.
為了讓男人快點達到高潮。
Usually so the woman can get back to whatever it is she'd rather be doing.
這樣,女人就可以趕緊完事兒該干嘛干嘛去了。
I know it's late, but I need to sign up for classes now... Get myself in the system, officially registered as a student.
我知道有點晚了,但我現在必須登記,把我錄入系統中正式注冊成為一個學生。
I was thinking my emphasis of study could be nature versus nurture.
我覺得我的學習重點可以是"先天與后天"。
I recently read an article on the subject.
最近我讀了一篇這方面的文章。
I found it very informative.
我覺得非常有啟發。
We don't offer that as a major. Well, not as a major, necessarily.
我們沒有那個主修課。當然了,不是主修課。
But it must fall in the department of behavioral sciences or something.
但肯定是屬于行為科學系或者類似的什么科系。
We don't have a department of behavioral sciences.
我們沒有行為科學系。
Well... The article was very interesting.
好吧文章非常有趣。
It made me look at my own children in a whole new light.
讓我從全新的角度來看待我的孩子們。
My advice? Go home to your children and figure out what you really want.
我的建議是?回家找你的孩子,想明白你到底想要什么。
I want a degree. In an interesting subject...something important.
我想要一個學位。一門有趣學科的學位 這很重要。
When I was your age, I thought my children were important.
我在你這個年紀的時候覺得我的孩子們最重要。
Do you have a sociology department?
你們有社會學系嗎?
Well, then I'd like you to sign me up in the sociology department as anundeclared major. Now.
那我希望你能把我登記到社會科學系成人補習班?,F在。