Please put Miss Dimello in Room 5.
安排迪邁洛小姐進五號房。
Tell Dr. Haas to meet me in my examining room.
讓哈斯醫生在檢查室等我。
The cap is small, but sometimes fitting it can be uncomfortable. A sharp pinch, apparently.
子宮帽很小,但是推入過程可能不太舒服。會有些刺痛。
Well, you'll tell me when it's over.
完成了你告訴我就好。
I won't be the one fitting it.
我不會給你做這手術的。
It's against hospital protocol to treat a family member.
治療親屬是違反醫院規定的。
Since when do you care about protocol?
你什么時候開始在乎規定了?
I let you follow the rules so I can break them. Isn't that the deal?
只有你守了規矩,我才能去破壞它。我們說好的,不是嗎?
Careful, Bill. Careful about making me the boring one.
比爾,你最好當心。當心讓我變成無聊的那個人。
You're the tough one, Lib.
你是堅強的那個,莉比。
I think we learned that long ago. Mrs. Masters.
很久以前我們就知道了。馬斯特斯太太。
This must mean you're doing the honors, Ethan.
一定就是你來幫我手術了,伊桑。
Stay for a minute, can't you, daddy?
能留下來陪我一會嗎,好爸爸?
I have a patient waiting, but II'll check in on you later.
還有個病人在等我不過我等會來看你。
No one can replace your husband.
你丈夫的醫術無可替代。
But I have done this many times, and so far, not a single complaint.
不過這手術我也做過很多次目前為止,還沒人抱怨。
Scoot all the way to the end for me. Thank you.
向下面挪一點。謝謝。
Guess I'm your first Guinea pig.
看來我是你的第一只小白鼠咯。
My first Guinea pig was year two of medical school. Then came rabbits.
我的第一只小白鼠是在醫學院大二的時候。然后是兔子。
But, yes, you're my first human subject on day one of my new study.
但是,你是我最新研究課題首日的第一個實驗對象。
I appreciate your coming.
你能來我很高興。
You're paying. My mother always said I'd end up in the electric chair.
因為有錢賺。我母親說電椅是我最后的歸宿。
There's a reason the French call it "La petite mort."
法國人叫它"高潮瞬間"是有原因的。
We got everything we need?
都弄好了嗎?
E.K.G. , E.E.G. Vibrator? You said nothing about a vibrator.
心電圖,腦電圖。按摩棒呢?你沒說還要按摩棒。
This is why I keep telling you why you need a female partner. I'm working on it.
所以我才一直告訴你要找個女助手。我正在找。
Do you at least have any magazines?
至少有些雜志吧?
I do...for men. Okay. With pictures of women. Good. Naked. Even better.
有... 給男人看的。好吧。都是女人的圖片。那很好啊 三點全露。再好不過了。