But he must have given you the details.
但他一定跟你說了細節。
Well, he did. But it's confidential.
是的,但這都是機密。
He said I could only talk about it with women who were willing to volunteer.
他說我只能跟愿意做志愿者的女人說這事。
Volunteer for...for what?
什么志愿者?
The study is about sex... Things that we've always suspected but never had proven scientifically.
性愛方面的研究我們一直懷疑、 但科學還未證明的事情。
It's a whole new world that we're opening up.
我們發現了一片全新的領域。
Groundbreaking. Very exciting, for women especially.
開創性的領域。對女人來說尤其激動人心。
It will probably be the biggest change to women's lives since the right to vote. Really?
可以說是繼女性獲得投票權后最翻天覆地的改變。真的嗎
The first two pages and the last one, okay? Okay. Sure.
前兩頁和最后一頁,知道嗎?好的。沒問題。
Our new volunteer starts tomorrow.
新志愿者明天開始加入。
I just feel lucky you could fit me in at all.
能參加你的研究真的很幸運。
Gini told me there is quite a waiting list for volunteers. Right. Quite a list.
吉妮告訴我有很多志愿者都在等待被選中。是的。很多人。
As to how we'll proceed today, it's important to go over some ground rules.
我們今天進行的部分需要先了解一下基本規則。
You don't have to.
不用麻煩。
Gini already explained them to me. It's interesting.
吉妮已經解釋過了。說來有趣。
When you look at the data, you get a very clear picture of what's happening to the subject physically.
當你看著數據,實驗對象身體上的變化可以很清晰的呈現。