Best seat in the house. Now, the patient controls Ulysses herself.
全場最好的座位。現在,病人親自控制尤利西斯。
The only thing you have to do is lean in close, like this, so you get the best possible view through the lens.
你唯一要做的就是靠近,像這樣如此一來,你能透過鏡頭得到最好的觀看效果。
But not too close, or you'll get poked in the eye.
但別靠得太近,不然眼睛會被戳到的。
You're saying watch out for the dildo.
你是在讓我當心這根自慰棒。
Just think of yourself as Sir Edmund Hillary leaving base camp.
登頂珠峰第一人把自己想象成埃德蒙·希拉里爵士從營地里出發就好了。
Whenever you're ready, J...miss.
準備好了我們就開始,簡...女士。
Thank you. It's, uh... Well, it's a remarkable feat.
謝謝。真是...還真是項壯舉。
Which is why it's time to go public, Barton.
這也就是為什么要公開 巴頓。
Time to submit this proposal to the board.
是時候將這項提案上交給董事會了。
Damn it. You promised me.
該死,你向我保證過。
I did not promise...A study where a naked woman mounts a mechanical phallus!
我沒有答應過你...一個脫了精光的女人插著機械陰莖的研究!
What we've done here is revolutionary. You know it is.
我們所做的是革命性的實驗。你知道這一點。
It's not just the technology.
這不光是技術革命。
The new data we're collecting dispels years of myths about how a woman's body anticipates sex.
我們收集到的新信息驅散了女性身體希望得到怎樣的性愛的謎團。
We've already debunked many established theories, plus charted clearcut stages of sexual response...four in all.
我們已經推翻了眾多現有的理論,還清晰繪制出了性反應的各項階段,一共四層。
We're starting to see that some women are capable of multiple orgasms.
我們開始發現有些女人能夠多重高潮。
Why does your secretary keep talking to me?
為什么你的秘書不停地跟我說話?
I already gave you my answer. It's not an answer I can accept.
我已經給你我的答復了。這不是個我能接受的答案。
I've made this hospital a fortune. Our patient base has tripled.
我為這座醫院貢獻累累。我們的就診人數翻了三番。
We're ranked second in the country.
我們成為了全國排名第二的醫院。
Our donors can't write checks fast enough, in large part because of me.
捐助人名單寫都寫不過來這一切很大程度要歸功于我。
I got us to where we are now.
是我讓醫院有了現在的地位。
And this study, this is where we're going. This is the future.
而這項研究,這就是我們前進的方向。這就是未來的前景。
But if you won't support me in...in blazing that trail, then I'll find another hospital that will.
但是如果你不支持我...進行這項研究那么我就會另尋高明。
Dangerous game you're playing. Oh, it's not a game.
你玩的是一場危險的游戲。這并不是游戲。