And then you have to lay there, you know, with your legs up around your ears, everything completely exposed.
然后你就得躺在那里知道嗎?大腿都架到耳朵這了一切都暴露在外面。
It hurts, like cramping, only worse.
痛得厲害,跟痛經一樣,只不過更糟。
They've taken my blood so many times, one of my veins has collapsed.
他們抽了我很多次血我的一條血管都支不住了。
Lib, all of the pain...it will all be worth it. I promise.
莉比,所有的痛苦...都將會是值得的。我保證。
Honestly...I think he needs it more than I do.
老實說我想他比我更需要。
I mean, not the poking and prodding, of course, but the baby.
我是說,當然不是這些插來捅去的實驗而是一個孩子。
Bill appreciates me. Having a wife grounds him, I think.
比爾很感激我。有個妻子能夠約束著他,我想。
But a child? A child could really change him.
但要是有個孩子?這個孩子將改變他很多。
Anyway, it annoys him to no end, but I do apologize every day.
不管怎樣,無果而終確實令他不快,但我每天還是在向他道歉。
Here he is, this brilliant doctor, stuck with a barren wife.
他來了,這位聰明的醫生卻拿自己不孕不育的妻子沒辦法。
I'll be back in one moment.
我去去就回。
You wanted to know what was going on in room 5.
你想知道五號房間里的事對吧。
That, um...exceeded my expectations.
這個超出我的預想啊。
I'm flattered, although, honestly, I don't think I could stand there and, you know, wank off while people are watching.
我受寵若驚,雖然說實話,我覺得我無法在有人觀察時 站在那里面手淫。
That's not what this is. The phase we're considering you for is couples.
不是這樣的。我們想讓你參加的是雙人試驗。
Coup...couples? Dear God. Mmy wife barely lets me see her naked.
雙...雙人?天哪,我妻子幾乎都不讓我看她裸體的樣子。
We don't mean you and your wife.
我們不是指你和你妻子。
I'm in the process of recruiting several new female volunteers.
我正在招募幾名新的女性志愿者。
Which females? We preserve the anonymity of all of our volunteers.
哪個?我們的志愿者都是匿名的。
But I already have a secretary, and I've spoken with a nurse and a hospital administrator's wife.
但是我已經有位助手了,而且我還跟一名護士以及一位醫院管理者的妻子說過。