Come on. Only hookers and insane coeds would agree to this.
得了吧。只有妓女和瘋了的女學生才會同意。
I resent that. Have you signed on?
我表示反對。你報名參加志愿者了嗎?
I am Dr. Masters' associate.
我是馬斯特斯醫生的助手。
Otherwise, I would have no reservations about volunteering.
否則我一定會毫無保留的報名志愿者的。
All of our subjects know they're advancing the cause of science.
所有的志愿者都知道他們是在推動科學的進步。
These are young, goodlooking women.
她們都是年輕貌美的女子。
Austin, trust me on this. I don't know.
奧斯丁,相信我。我不知道。
This whole thing feels like... Christmas or something.
這整件事給人感覺就像...圣誕節一樣。
Gini! I need to talk to you.
吉妮!我得跟你談談。
Hello, Ethan. We're working here.
你好,伊桑,我們在工作。
Yes, your wife told me.
知道,你妻子跟我說了。
Your wife, who's been standing by herself at the bar the last 20 minutes.
你妻子一個人在吧臺那邊都站了二十分鐘了。
I'll be back in a moment, gentlemen.
我去去就回,先生們。
But, yes... Merry Christmas to us all.
但是,對的。圣誕快樂。
Ethan, let go of me! You're hurting me! No!
伊桑,放開我!你弄疼我了!放手!
Tell me! You can't answer, can you?
告訴我,你無法回答對嗎?
How many times have we slept together?
我們在一起睡了多少次了?
Just come back inside with me.
你先跟我回去吧。
It's not that tough a question.
這個問題并不難回答。
How many times have you let me fuck you?
你讓我操你多少次了?
We are not going to have this conversation now.
現在我不想跟你談論這個話題。
When is a good time, Virginia?
那要什么時候談論,弗吉妮婭?
Because I haven't seen you in weeks.
我都已經好幾周沒見到你了。
You see me every day. I haven't seen you alone!
你不是每天都見我嗎。我沒單獨見過你。
You work late every night! You ride home now with that bowtied asshole! Shh!
你每晚都工作到很晚!現在你都跟那個打著領結的混蛋一起。乘車回家。噓!
I come over, I get some bullshit excuse.
我過來找你你卻給我什么狗屁借口。
It's not an excuse. I'm busy. The study is expaI don't care about the study!
那不是借口。我很忙,研究我才不管什么研究!
Please. Don't do this. Don't not talk to me. Just tell me.
求你了,不要這樣對我。不要不理我,你跟我說。
What? ! Tell me What? Tell you what?
什么?跟我說什么?跟你說什么?
That I don't like being dragged out here in the cold when you're drunk and insulting?
我不喜歡被喝醉的你拉到外面來挨凍還要被你侮辱嗎?
Why would I insult you when you're all I think about!
我滿腦子都是你,怎么會侮辱你!
I have been in your bed. I have been inside you. Please.
我上過你的床,我到你的身體里面去過。別說了。
What am I not doing? Or doing too much of?
我還有什么沒做?或者是做的太多了?
You know, what can I do better?
我要怎樣做才能更好?
Ethan, please. You are my friend.
伊桑,拜托,你是我的朋友。
Oh, Jesus Christ. Do not say "Friend." You are! You are my friend!
上帝??!別說什么"朋友"了。你就是啊,你就是我的朋友!
Friends don't fuck, Virginia.
朋友會上床嗎,弗吉妮婭?
Lovers do. People in love with each other, they do.
情人才會。相愛的人才會。