Your cheekbone is bruised.
你的臉頰擦傷了。
Watch out for open medicine cabinets.
一定要注意打開的藥柜。
You can go like...like this.
你可以 ...這樣。
Can I kiss you?
我可以吻你嗎?
Oh! You know, I think we did meet once... Dr. Shaw's birthday party.
對了,我們好像見過一次的在蕭醫生的生日派對上。
Right. You were the one with clothes on.
對。你是那個穿著衣服的對吧。
I do have one concern... About the possibility of sexual transference between us and our patients.
有個問題我很擔心是我們和病人之間的性轉移問題。
We're going to be watching couples have sex, and those couples know we're watching them.
我們要觀察兩個人做愛,被觀察的人也知道我們在觀察他們。
But the likelihood of us transferring all this libidinous energy onto our patients is high.
但是我們把這種性欲能量轉移到病人身上的可能性極高。
Is this something you're struggling with?
你在糾結這個問題嗎?
No, but I could see the beginnings of it already between you and Langham.
不是,但是我可以在你和朗廷之間看到這樣的影子。
He was flirting with you... What? ... And you responded.
他在跟你調情...什么?而你回應了。
I was trying to make him feel comfortable.
我只是想讓他放松。
He was sitting there with an erection.
他剛才坐著勃起了。
Which is why we need to implement a system, uh, that ensures this kind of transference doesn't occur. It didn't occur.
所以我們需要建立一套系統確保這種轉移不會發生。真的沒有發生。
So you won't object to devising aa system that avoids any doctor/patient conflict.
所以你不反對設計一個系統避免醫患之間的沖突對吧。
I won't object, but why don't you just come out and say whatever it is you're trying to say?
我不反對,你到底想說什么為什么不直說呢?