If I can make the camera small enough, it'll allow the viewer to actually witness it in real time.
如果我能把攝像頭做得足夠小,它就能讓觀察者實時看到里面發生的一切。
But can you vary the size of the device?
你能改變這個裝置的大小嗎?
Because this looks big.
因為這個看上去大了點。
And some women can accommodate big much better than others, of course. Of course.
當然,有些女人能夠更好地適應大的物件。當然了。
I thought we put this matter to bed.
我還以為這件事我們已經說清楚了。
This is work I've been doing on my own time.
這是我用自己的時間進行的項目。
An extracurricular hobby, like model building or macrame.
這么說它是課外愛好了,跟拼裝模型或是編花一樣嗎。
Bill, I said no. I meant no.
比爾,我說過不,不就是不。
What part of that do you not understand?
你是哪里不明白了?
The part that still believes you're a scientist.
因為我還堅信自己是個科學家。
All I am asking is that you take off your management hat for five minutes.
我只請求你放下院長的架子只需五分鐘。
Let me show you what any real scientist would kill to see.
讓我給你看看任何科學家都會爭破頭看的內容。
We call it "Ulysses," after the Kirk Douglas movie with the giant cyclops.
我們叫它"尤里西斯",從柯克·道格拉斯的那部有著獨眼巨人的電影命名而來。
It even assists with stimulation.
它甚至有興奮作用哦。
I don't like where this is going.
我不喜歡接下來要發生的事兒。
I designed Ulysses myself, using coldlight illumination and with a miniature camera lens attached inside.
"尤利西斯"是我親自設計的備有冷光照明內部裝有微型攝像鏡頭。
Who else is doing this? No one.
還有誰在研究這個?沒人。
Who will be doing it in five years? Everyone.
五年后有誰會去研究這個所有人。
I don't think this is a good idea.
我不認為這是個好注意。
Jane, relax. Deep breath. It'll be just like all the other times.
簡,放松,深呼吸。這次就跟以前的時候一樣。
Except the provost of the entire university will be watching me.
除了這次大學院長會過來看我。
No. He's not watching you. He's watching science.
不,他看的不是你。他看的是科學。