Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax.
你們倆別動!這是魔鬼之網。你們必須要放松,
If you don't, it will only kill you faster.
不然的話,你會死得更快。
Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax! Hermione!
死得更快?這叫我怎么放松!赫敏!
Now what are we gonna do? Just relax!
我們該怎么辦?放松!
Hermione, where are you?
赫敏,你在哪里?
Do what I say! Trust me. Harry!
按我說的做!相信我。哈利!
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你沒事吧?沒事,我還好。
He's not relaxing, is he? Apparently not.
他還是沒放松,是吧? 顯然是。
We've gotta do something. What?
我們得想想辦法。什么辦法?
I remember reading something in Herbology.
草藥課上好像讀到過。
Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare. It's deadly fun but will sulk in the sun!
魔鬼網,魔鬼網,魔網致命卻怕太陽,
That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight. Lumus Solem.
沒錯,它怕陽光。明亮如晝。
Ron, you okay? Yeah.Ok.
羅恩,你還好吧?是的,還好。
Lucky we didn't panic.
幸好我們沒有慌張。
Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology.
幸好赫敏草藥課聽講了。
What is that? I don't know. Sounds like wings.
什么聲音?不知道,像是翅膀的聲音。
Curious. I've never seen birds like these.
奇怪。我從來沒見過這種鳥。
They're not birds. They're keys.
那不是鳥,是鑰匙。
And I'll bet one of them fits that door.
我打賭肯定有一把是開那扇門的。
What's this all about? I don't know.
我們要怎么辦?我不知道。