Ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like real wizard's chess, do you?
羅恩,我們不會是要下真正的巫師棋吧,是嗎?
You there, d5.
你走到D5。
Yes, Hermione. I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard's chess.
是的,赫敏。我想這和巫師棋一模一樣。
Castle to e4! Pawn to c3!
車到E4!卒到c3!
Wait a minute. You understand right, Harry.
等等。沒錯,哈利。
Once I make my move, the queen will take me.
我走完下一步,皇后會吃掉我。
Then you're free to check the king.
然后你就可以把國王將死了。
No. Ron, no! What is it?
不,羅恩,不!什么意思?
He's going to sacrifice himself.
他要犧牲自己。
No, you can't, there must be another way!
不行,一定還有別的辦法!
Do you wanna stop Snape from getting that Stone or not?
你到底想不想阻止斯內普偷魔法石?
Harry, it's you that has to go on.
哈利,你一定要繼續下去,
I know it. Not me. Not Hermione. You.
我知道。不是我,也不是赫敏,是你。
Knight to h3.
馬去H3。
Check.
將軍。
Checkmate.
將軍。