Tell me, what do you see?
告訴我,你看到了什么?
What is it? What do you see?
怎么樣?你看到了什么?
I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore.
我正在跟鄧布利多握手。
I've won the house cup. He lies.
我贏得了學院杯。他在說謊。
Tell the truth! What do you see?
說實話!你看到了什么?
Let me speak to him.
讓我跟他說。
Master, you are not strong enough.
主人,你的體力還不夠。
I have strength enough for this.
我這點力氣還是有的。
Harry Potter we meet again. Voldemort.
哈利·波特,我們又見面了。伏地魔。
Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive?
是啊。你看我變成什么樣子了,看我必須怎樣才能茍延殘喘?
Live off another. A mere parasite.
活在別人的身體里,僅當個寄生蟲。
Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own.
獨角獸的血給了我體力卻不能給我軀體。
But there is something that can.
但是有一樣東西可以。
Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket. Stop him!
那東西足夠方便,正好就在你的口袋里。攔住他!