We have to see professor Dumbledore. Immediately!
我們要見鄧布利多教授,馬上!
I'm afraid professor Dumbledore is not here.
恐怕鄧布利多教授不在這里。
He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London.
魔法部有點緊急的事情,他去倫敦了。
He's gone? But this is important!
他走了,但是這事很重要,
This is about the Philosopher's Stone!
這事有關魔法石!
How do you know...?
你怎么知道?
Someone's going to try and steal it.
有人想去偷了它。
I don't know how you three found out about the Stone,
我不知道你們三個是怎么知道魔法石的,
but I assure you it is perfectly well protected.
但是我保證它現在很安全。
Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly.
你們現在回宿舍去吧,安靜點走。
That was no stranger Hagrid have met, isn't it? It was Snape.
海格碰到的不是陌生人,對吧?是斯內普。
Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy.
也就是說他知道怎么繞過路威了。
And with Dumbledore gone...Good afternoon.
而且鄧布利多不在…… 下午好。
Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?
這么好的天氣,你們三個小格蘭芬多在室內待著干什么呢?
We were just...Be careful. People will think you're...up to something.
我們只是…… 小心點。別人會以為你們圖謀不軌。
Now what do we do?
我們現在該怎么辦?
We go down the trap door. Tonight.
我們穿越活板門,就今晚。
Trevor. Trevor, go! You shouldn't be here!
萊福。萊福,走開!你怎么在這里!
Neither should you.
你們也不該在這里。
You're sneaking out again, aren't you?
你們又要偷偷溜出去,對吧?
Now, Neville, listen. We were...
納威,聽著,我們……
No, I won't let you!
不,我不會放你們走的!
You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again. I'll fight you.
你們又會給格蘭芬多帶來麻煩的。我跟你們拼了。
Neville, I'm really really sorry about this. Petrificus Totalus.
納威,我很抱歉。統統石化。
You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary. Let's go.
你有時候挺嚇人的,你知道嗎?很棒,但是也挺嚇人。我們走吧。
Sorry. It's for your own good, you know.
對不起。這是為了你好。
You stood on my foot! Sorry.
你踩到我的腳了!對不起。