日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 哈利波特與魔法石 > 正文

哈利波特與魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:調查神秘人

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

You mean, You-Know-Who is out there right now in the Forest?

你是說神秘人在禁林里嗎?
But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns.
但他很虛弱,靠喝獨角獸的血為生。
Don't you see? We had it wrong.
你不明白嗎?我們之前錯了。
Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself. He wants the stone for Voldemort.
斯內普偷魔法石不是為了自己。他是為伏地魔偷的。
With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again.
有了長生不老藥,伏地魔就能再次崛起。
He'll...He'll come back.
他會……他會回歸的。
But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?
但是如果他回歸了,他是不是要來殺了你?
I think if he'd had the chance, he might have tried to kill me tonight.
我想如果他有機會,也許今晚就想動手殺我了。
And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.
我還擔心魔藥課期末考呢。
Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing.
等等,我們忘記了一點。
Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore.
伏地魔唯一害怕的人是誰?鄧布利多。
As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you're safe.
只要鄧布利多在這里,哈利,你就是安全的。
As long as Dumbledore is around, you can't be touched.
只要鄧布利多在這里,沒有人傷得了你。

哈利波特與魔法石

I'd always heard Hogwarts' end-of-year exams were frightful,

我一直以為霍格沃茨的期末考很難,
but I found that rather enjoyable.
但是卻覺得挺輕松的。
Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?
那是你,你還好吧,哈利?
My scar. It keeps burning.
我的傷疤一直在灼燒。
It's happened before. Not like this.
之前也發生過。這次不一樣了。
Perhaps you should see the nurse.
也許你該去找護士看一下。
I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.
我想這是個警告,意味著危險要到來了。
Of course! What is it?
這就對了!怎么了?
Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon,
你不覺得有點奇怪嗎?海格最渴望的東西就是一條龍,
and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?
結果剛好那個陌生人就有一條?
I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket?
我的意思是有多少人會在口袋里揣著龍蛋四處溜達,
Why didn't I see it before?
我之前怎么就沒想明白呢?
Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?
海格,那龍蛋是誰給你的?他長的什么樣?
I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up.
我不知道,一直沒看到他的臉。他一直戴著兜帽。
This stanger though, you and he must have talked.
但那個陌生人,你們肯定談過話。
Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after.
他想知道我養過哪些生物。
I told him, I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."
我跟他說,我說 "養過路威,養一條龍簡直沒問題。"
Then is he interested in Fluffy?
那么他對路威感興趣嗎?
Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy.
他當然對路威感興趣。
How often do you come across a three-headed dog? Even if you were in the trade.
有多少人見過三頭犬,哪怕你是倒賣這個的。
But I told him, I said, I said that "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him."
但是我跟他說,我說"對待生物的訣竅就是知道如何安撫它。"
Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a little bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.
拿路威說吧,給它來點音樂它就睡著了。
I shouldn't have told you that.
我不該告訴你們。
Where are you going? Wait!
你們要去哪?等等!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,傷痕,斷崖
v. 結疤,使 ...

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感動的 adj. 精神失常的

 
wander ['wɔndə]

想一想再看

vi. 徘徊,漫步,閑逛,迷路,蜿蜒
vt.

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 王亚楠| 何玲| 叶子楣图片| 冒险王2| 美少女战士男主角叫什么| 野性的呼唤巴克原版| 日本大片ppt免费ppt电影| 水牛城66| 李柯以写真照片| 永远是少年电影免费观看| 汪汪队完整版全集免费| 影子是我的好朋友仿句怎么写| dj舞曲劲爆歌曲大全| 杨门女将一级裸片免费观看| 绿门背后| 飞龙猛将演员表| 法医秦明之读心者| 黄视频在线网站| 80后相声新人李丁个人简历| 奶酪鼠的穷途梦2| 电影壮志凌云女版满天星法版在线看| after17吉他谱| 偷偷藏不住演员表| 朱莉娅·安经典在线观看| 恶搞一家人| 一元二次方程计算题 | 02j331| 浪人街| 朱敏荷为艺术贡献的电影| 李颖个人资料 演员| 即便如此我依然爱着我的老婆| 看黄在线看| 刘慧茹| 巴霍巴利王3电影免费观看| 啄木鸟丝袜| 美人天下| 张念骅| 黎明电影| 汪鹏| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 55天在北京|