Hagrid, what is that?
海格,那是什么?
What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn blood, that is.
我們來的目的,看到了嗎?那是獨角獸的血。
I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been hurt bad by something.
幾星期前我發現有一頭死掉了。現在這一頭傷得很重。
So, it's our job to go and find the poor beast.
所以我們的任務就是找到那可憐的家伙。
Ron, Hermione, you come with me. Ok.
羅恩,赫敏,你們跟著我。好的。
Harry, you'll go with Malfoy. Okay. Then I get Fang.
哈利,你跟馬爾福一起。好吧,那我要牙牙。
Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward.
行,要知道,他膽小的很。
You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff.
我回去告訴我爸,走著瞧。這是仆人干的活。
If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared.
也許我看錯了,德拉科,你是不是害怕了。
Scared! Potter. Do you hear that?
說我害怕!波特。你聽到了嗎?
Come on, Fang. Scared!
來吧,牙牙。說我害怕!
What is it, Fang?
怎么了,牙牙?