Harry Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here.
哈利·波特,你必須離開這里。這里很多生物都認識你。
The Forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you.
這時候的禁林不安全,尤其對于你來說。
But what was that thing you saved me from?
你為我趕走的那個是什么東西?
A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay an unicorn.
一個怪物。屠殺獨角獸是很可怕的罪行。
Drinking the blood of an unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death.
喝了獨角獸的血會延續你的生命,即使你已經茍延殘喘。
But at a terrible price.
但是要付出很大的代價。
You have slain something so pure that from the moment the blood touches your lips,
殺掉這么純潔的生物從它的血液碰到你嘴唇的那一刻起,
you will have a half-life. A cursed life.
你就半生半死了。一輩子被詛咒。
But who would choose such a life? Can you think of no one?
但是誰會選擇這樣活著?你想不到嗎?
Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn...
你的意思是殺了這獨角獸,
that was drinking its blood, that was Voldemort?
喝了它的血的是伏地魔嗎?
Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment, Mr. Potter?
你知道此時此刻在學校里藏著什么東西嗎,波特先生?
The Philosopher's Stone.
魔法石。
Harry! Hello there, Firenze.
哈利!你好啊,費倫澤。
See you've met our young Mr. Potter. You all right there, Harry?
看來你見過波特先生了。你還好吧,哈利?
Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck.
哈利·波特,我就送你到這里。你現在安全了,祝你好運。