Who's that? Malfoy.
那是誰?馬爾福。
Oh, dear.
天啊。
Hagrid always wanted a dragon. Told me so the first time I ever met him.
海格一直想養一條龍。第一次見到我的時候就跟我說過。
It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows.
這太瘋狂了,更糟的是馬爾福知道了。
I don't understand. Is that bad? It's bad.
我不明白,是壞事嗎?是的。
Good evening. Nothing, I repeat, nothing...gives a student the right to walk about the school at night.
晚安。無論如何我重復,無論如何學生都無權半夜里在學校閑逛。
Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken. 50?! Each.
因此,作為對你們的懲罰,扣掉50分。50分!每個人。
And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all four of you will receive detention.
為了確保這種事不再發生,你們四個都要留堂。
Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the four of us.
抱歉,教授,也許我聽錯了。你剛說我們四個。
No, you heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy.
不,我就是那么說的,馬爾福先生。
You see, honorable as your intentions were, but you too were out of bed after hours.
盡管你的出發點是好的,但是你也半夜跑出來了。
You will join your classmates in detention.
你要跟你的同學們一起受罰。
A pity they let the old punishments die.
以前的懲罰方式廢除了真可惜。
There was a time detention would found you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons.
以前被罰留堂的人都要通過拇指掛在地牢里。
God, I miss the screaming.
上帝,我真懷念那慘叫聲。
You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight.
今晚你們和海格一起留堂。
He's got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest.
他要到禁林里辦點事情。
A sorry lot, this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man.
調皮蟲們來了,海格。天啊,伙計。
You're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?
你還在對那條龍念念不忘嗎?
Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.
諾伯走了。鄧布利多把它送到羅馬尼亞的棲息地了。
Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind.
那是好事,不是嗎?它能和同類在一起了。
Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?
萬一他不喜歡羅馬尼亞呢?
What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby after all.
如果其他的龍對它很刻薄怎么辦?它畢竟才那么小。
Oh for God's sake, pulI yourself together, man.
得了吧,振作起來兄弟。
You're going into the Forest after all. Got to have your wits about you.
總之你要進林子里去的。頭腦最好保持清醒。
The Forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there.
禁林?我以為你在開玩笑。我們不能進去。
Students aren't allowed. And there are...werewolves.
學生不準進去的,而且里面有狼人。
Oh, there's more than werewolves in those trees, eh.
那林子里可不止有狼人。
You can be sure of that. Nighty-night. Right. Let's go.
這點可以肯定。晚安。好了,我們走吧。