Hi, Hedwig.
你好,海德薇。
Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic!
看看你,還玩牌,真悲哀!
We've got final exams soon.
我們馬上要考試了。
I'm ready. Ask me any question.
我都復習好了,隨便問我問題。
All right. what's the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion? I forgot.
好吧。那么遺忘藥水的三個最重要的配方是什么?我忘了。
And what may I ask do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?
我問你,要是考到這個題你怎么辦?
Copy off you. No, you won't.
抄你啊。不,不行。
Besides, according to Professor McGonagall,
而且根據麥戈納格爾教授說的,
we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell.
考試用的筆都施了防作弊魔咒。
That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us! Dumbledore again!
這簡直就是侮辱!完全不信任我們,又是鄧布利多!
Leg-Locker Curse? Malfoy.
鎖腿咒?馬爾福干的。
You have got to start standing up to people. Neville.
你得在大家面前挺住,納威。
How? I can barely stand at all!
說得輕巧,我根本都站不住!
I'll do the counter curse!
我來給你解咒!
No, that's all I need! You to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!
不,還是這樣好了!我可不想把該死的膝蓋骨給燒了!
I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom.
我可不欣賞你這種影射,隆巴頓。
Besides, if anyone cared to notice my eyebrows have completely grown back!
而且難道大家沒有發現我燒掉的眉毛已經長齊了!
I found him!
我找到他了!
"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945." Go on!
"鄧布利多因于1945年擊敗了黑法師格林德沃而聞名于天下" 繼續。
"For his discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood...
"他發現了龍血的十二種用途,
and his welcomed alchemy with his partner Nicholas Flamel"!
并與尼古拉斯·勒梅搭檔,在煉金術上造詣頗深"!
I knew the name sounded familiar. I read it on the train that day. Follow me!
我就覺得這名字耳熟。那天在火車上看到過。跟我來。
Hey! Wait! Where are you going? What about the countercurse?
等等!你們要去哪?說好的解咒呢?
I had you looking in the wrong section. How could I be so stupid?
我讓你們找錯了地方。我怎么會那么笨呢?
I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading. This is light?
幾周前我借了這本書閱讀消遣。這能消遣嗎?
Of course! Here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone. The what?
沒錯!就是這個!尼古拉斯·勒梅是唯一已知的魔法石制作者。什么東西?
Honestly, don't you two read?
難道你們倆從來不看書嗎?
The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers.
魔法石是一種具有超凡魔力的傳奇物品。
It'll transform any metal into pure gold,
它可以點石成金,
and produces the Elixir of Life which will make the drinker immortal.
還能制作長生不老藥讓人永生。
Immortal? It means you'll never die. I know what it means!
長生不老?就是說你死不了。我知道是什么意思!
"The only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel,
"現存的唯一魔法石歸尼古拉斯·勒梅先生所有,
the noted alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday."
這位著名的煉金術士去年度過了他的第665個生日。"
That's what Fluffy's guarding on the third floor.
路威在三樓守護的就是這東西。
That's what's under the trap door. The Philosopher's Stone.
那活板門里面就是這個魔法石。