Ron, you've really gotta see this!
羅恩,你得看看這個。
Ron, you've gotta see this!
羅恩,一定得看看這個!
Ron, Ron, come on, get out of bed!
羅恩,羅恩,快點起床!
Why?
怎么了?
There's something you've got to see! Come on.
有件東西你一定得看看,快點。
Come on! Come! Come look, it's my parents!
快!快點!看,這是我父母!
I only see us.
我只看到我們倆。
Look in properly. Go on, stand there.
對準角度再看。站這里。
There. You see them, don't you?
看到了沒有?
That's me! Only I'm head boy.
是我自己!我成了學生會主席。
And I'm holding the Quidditch Cup.
而且我贏了魁地奇杯。
And bloody hell! I'm Quidditch captain too! I look good.
我的天啊!我還是魁地奇隊長!看上去帥呆了!
Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?
哈利,你覺得鏡子顯示的是未來嗎?
How can it? Both my parents are dead.
怎么可能?我父母都已經過世了。
Do you like yours, Ron?
喜歡你的禮物嗎,羅恩?
Ron?
羅恩?
I'll be right back.
我待會兒回來。
Wanna play chess?
玩象棋嗎?
No.
不。
Wanna go and visit Hagrid?
想去看海格嗎?
No.
不去。
Harry, I know what you're thinking, but don't.
哈利,我知道你在想什么,但是別這樣。
There's something not right about that mirror.
鏡子里的事情不對勁。