Hagrid. Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today.
海格。你好。抱歉,無意冒犯,但是今天我不能陪你們玩了。
We know about the Philosopher's Stone.
我們知道魔法石的事了。
We think Snape's trying to steal it.
我們認為斯內普想偷它。
Snape? Come on, are you still on about him, aren't you?
斯內普?你們不會還在懷疑他吧?
Hagrid, we know he's after the stone, we just don't know why.
海格,我們知道他想得到魔法石,只是不知道原因。
Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone. He's not about to steal it. What?
斯內普是保護魔法石的老師之一。他不會去偷它。什么?
You heard. Alright, come on now, I'm a bit preoccupied today.
你聽到了,沒錯,你們快走吧,我今天有點忙。
Wait a minute. One of the teachers? Of course!
等等,老師之一?這就對了!
There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments. That's right.
還有其他東西在保護著魔法石,對吧?咒語和魔法。沒錯。
Waste of bloody time, if you ask me. Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy.
要我說簡直是浪費時間。沒有人能過得了路威這一關。
Ain't a soul knows how, except for me and Dumbledore.
誰都不知道方法,除了我和鄧布利多。
I shouldn't have told you that. I should not have told you that.
我不該告訴你們的,我不該多嘴的。
Hagrid, what exactly is that?
海格,那到底是什么?
That? It's a...it's um...I know what that is!
那個嗎?是個,是個……我知道那是什么!
But, Hagrid, how did you get one?
但是海格,你是怎么弄到的?
I won it. Off a stranger I met down at the pub.
我從酒吧里的一個陌生人那里贏來的。
Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact.
說實話,那人好像巴不得擺脫它。
Is that...a dragon?
那是一條龍嗎?
That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback.
那可不是普通的龍。那是一條挪威脊背龍。
My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.
我哥哥查理就在羅馬尼亞研究它們。
Isn't he beautiful? Oh, bless him. Look, he knows his mummy.
不覺得他很漂亮嗎?上帝保佑。快看,找媽媽來了。
Hello, Norbert.
你好,諾伯。
Norbert? Yeah, well, he's gotta have a name, don't he? Don't you, Norbert?
諾伯?對啊,它總得有個名字吧?對吧,諾伯?
He'll have to be trained up a bit, of course.
當然了,它還是得調教一下。