I can get my MBA in 18 months, and then I come back to Boston, I get a job and I move back in.
如果我不能在18個月內拿到MBA 那我就回波士頓來 找份工作 搬回來
But... but... but... I mean, yes. Yes. I know it is a lot. No, no, no, no, no.
但 但 但...我是說 對 對 我知道這任務有些重 不 不 不
But... but... Uh... uh... uh... You know, the doctor even said that I would be...
但 但...呃 呃 呃... 你知道 醫生都說了我...
I suppose it'd be good for me to have... to have some purpose.
我覺得如果我能下點決心 那樣可能會比較好
A routine. That's what the doctor said.
日常 這是醫生說的
That's exactly what you need. Yes, yes, a routine.
那就是你需要的 對 對 一種日常
Putting food on the table. Yes. Taking them to school every... morning.
把食物端上餐桌 對 每天早上 帶她們...去學校
Putting them to bed every night.
每天晚上哄她們睡覺
Making sure they brush their teeth and their hair
確保她們每天都刷兩次牙
twice a day. The laundry.
和梳頭發 洗衣服
My God, that sounds like a lot.
我的天吶 聽起來好像很多
Cam, it is a lot. But we are sinking deeper and deeper into a hole.
卡姆 是很多 但我們正在一個洞里越沉越深
Cam, I have to do something. Do you understand? Oh, Maggie, you're right.
卡姆 我必須做點什么 你明白嗎 瑪姬 你說的對
I mean, that new school of theirs
我是說 她們那所新學校
certainly feels like a bit of a reformatory.
感覺有點像少年管教所
It's grim. And you and I went to good schools.
這太無情了 我們倆都上過好學校
We had piano lessons. I never had any lessons.
我們上過鋼琴課 我從沒上過課
But you learned to fence and you learned to ski and play chess...
不 但你學會了擊劍 滑雪和象棋
But I never had lessons. My family taught me those things.
但我從沒上過課 這些都是我家人教我的
The point is, Cameron, you and I, we had the best education, and I want that for our children.
卡梅倫 重點是 我和你 我們接受過最好的教育 我希望我們的孩子也可以
I do too, but 18 months, that's a lot of routine.
我也希望 但18個月 這是很多日常啊
You can do it. And I'll come every weekend to help you.
你可以的 我每周末都會來幫你
Every weekend? Every weekend.
每個周末 每個周末
And you'll stay here with us? Of course. Yes.
你會和我們住一起 當然 是的
So we'll be like a family again? Yes.
那我們又可以像一家人了 是的