Sleeping bags, pyjamas, stuffed animals, books, changes of clothes what am I forgetting?
睡袋 睡衣 毛絨玩具 書 換洗的衣服 我還忘了什么沒
Toothbrushes. I bought toothbrushes.
牙刷 我買了牙刷
They can keep 'em at my apartment.
就讓它們留在我的公寓吧
And I found these two cardboard boxes.
而且我找到了兩個紙箱子
I set 'em up like beds. They're gonna flip.
我把它們搭成了床的樣子 它們會倒的
They're so excited.
她們倆興奮極了
Do you want some tea? Yes, please. Oh.
喝茶嗎 好 勞駕 噢
During the day, they can turn them on their sides and they become puppet theatres.
在白天 他們還可以把箱子翻過來 變成木偶劇場
You're going to have so much fun.
他們會找到很多樂趣的
Do you want some toast? Please.
來片吐司嗎 有勞了
Now that I got my own place, Maggie, I mean,
現在我有我自己的家了 瑪姬 我是說
I'm happy to stop by and pick up the kids any time, have 'em stay over.
我很高興可以隨時來訪 接孩子們過去玩 讓她們在我那住幾晚
Thank you. There's room for you too.
謝謝 我給你也準備了房間
Just kidding.
開玩笑的
Not until you're ready.
我會等你準備好的
Oh, it's good tea. Cam? Mmm?
這茶很好喝 卡姆 嗯
Um... I got into business school.
呃 我被商學院錄取了
Maggie Stuart, you are some punkins!
瑪姬 斯圖亞特 你真了不起啊
I wish I had some of that bourgeois Midwestern cando.
我也希望我能有 中西部資本家的那種進取心
A scholarship... to Columbia.
一份 去哥倫比亞的獎學金
Wait. You can't take the girls to New York.
等等 你不能待女兒們到紐約去
No, of course notI can't even afford my own studio apartment in New York.
不 當然不會 我連給自己 租一間紐約的小公寓都租不起
So, what about the girls?
那女兒們怎么辦
OK. Here's my proposal.
好 我有個提議
I can get my degree in 18 months if I do a summer session.
如果我上暑假課程 我可以 在18月內拿到我的學位
And Jenny's mom can rent me a very small room in her apartment.
珍妮的媽媽可以把她公寓里 一間很小的房間租給我
So I go to New York.
所以 我去紐約
You move in here with the girls and you take care of them.
你和女兒們來這一起住 你照顧她們
Me? Yes, you.
我 對 你
You miss them. And they miss you so much, Cam.
你很想她們 她們也很想你 卡姆