Seconds, anyone?
有人想來第二份嗎
Thank you, Cam, for this delicious dinner.
卡姆 謝謝你做了這么美味的晚餐
It could be like this every night.
每晚都可以這樣啊
Yes, that would be nice, but I need a husband, not a wife.
對 那樣是很好 但我需要的 是一個丈夫 不是妻子
I would like to be a husband, but my wife won't let me.
我想做一個丈夫 但我妻子不讓
Your wife would let you be a husband if you made it possible for her to just be your wife.
如果你讓你妻子能夠當你的妻子 那她就會讓你做一個丈夫
He wants her to be a wife, but she insists on being a husband who makes me be his wife.
他希望她做一個妻子 但她堅持 要做一個丈夫 讓我變成她的妻子
What did he say?
他怎么說
He said that we don't live in the Peabody School district and that you and Faith have to go to Lincoln.
他說我們沒有住在皮博迪學區 你和費瑟必須去林肯區上學
I'm so sorry, Mommy. Honey, don't.
很抱歉 媽媽 寶貝 別哭
Please don't cry, Amelia. Don't apologise to me.
不要哭嘛 艾米麗婭 不用對我道歉
He asked where we lived and I didn't know what to say.
他問我們住在哪 我不知道該說什么
I know. I know. You did the right thing.
我知道 我知道 你做的對
I never wanted you to lie.
我也不想你撒謊
He said it was illegal what we were doing.
他說我們所做的是非法的
I know. I just... I guess I... I wasn't thinking, honey.
我知道 我只是... 我想我...寶貝 是我欠考慮
I wanted you and Faith to go to the best school.
我一心只想讓 你和費瑟去最好的學校
What if Faithie gets beat up and it's all because of me?
如果費瑟被揍了怎么辦 這全都是因為我
Faith is not gonna get beat up.
費瑟不會被打的
She bites.
她會咬人