My plan is... to get out of this halfway house.
我的計劃是...離開這個小旅館
That's... that's number one. I like it.
這是 這是第一條 我喜歡
Then I'll get a job and an apartment.
然后找份工作 找間公寓
And then you girls can come visit me and have sleepovers and I'll make crepes for breakfast and dinner.
然后你和妹妹就能來看我 還能在我家過夜 我還可以給你們做可麗餅做早餐
And then...
然后...
I'll move back in with you and Faithie... and Mommy.
我和你 費瑟和媽媽回去一起住
That is, if Mommy will have me.
就這樣 如果媽媽愿意跟我住的話
I feel like Lucy visiting Mr Tumnus.
我感覺自己像露西 來拜訪半羊人圖普納斯先生
Oh! That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
噢 這是所有人對我說過的話里 最恭維的一句了
Mommy says you have a drinking problem.
媽媽說你有酗酒問題
I think if you could stop drinking and take your lithium, then Mommy would let you come home.
我覺得 如果你能戒酒 凈化體內的鋰 那媽媽就會讓你回家了
Do you actually think Mommy should be confiding in you this way?
你真的覺得媽媽應該 像這樣對你掏心掏肺嗎
Yes.
是的
Could we please go back to being Lucy and Mr Tumnus?
咱們能繼續當 露西和圖普納斯先生嗎
These too. OK.
還有這些 好
Keller Brothers.
凱勒兄弟
Hey. It's for you. No personal calls.
嘿 是找你的 公司電話不允許私用
Oh, I'm sorry. This is a job!
抱歉 這是工作
OK. OK. I'm sorry about that.
好 好 很抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
對不起 對不起
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
Amelia came to see me at the halfway house today.
艾米麗婭今天來旅館看我了
Everything's fine. I'm taking her home to your apartment.
一切都好 我現在帶她回你家
How did she get there? Walked.
她是怎么去的 走路
All the way from school?
從學校一路走過去的
I know I think we should try and find a therapist for her to talk to.
我知道...我覺得我們應該 給她找個心理醫生 和她談談
She's gotten so good.
她彈的這么好了
That's fantastic! That's great, sweetpea.
太棒了 了不起 寶貝