I want to be home with my family.
我想和家人回家
You Will, Daddy.
你會的 爸爸
I love you.
我愛你們
We love you. I love you too, Daddy.
我們也愛你 我也愛你 爸爸
Love you too. Thank you.
我也愛你 謝謝
The lights on the roof come in our window at night and it's too bright.
晚上 樓頂有燈會射進我們的窗戶里 而且太亮了
I can't sleep. It's bright as day.
我都睡不著 跟白天一樣亮
I'll make a curtain. They're huge security lights.
我會給你弄個窗簾 媽媽 那是巨大的安全燈
Like you would see at a prison. Amelia!
就是在監獄看到的那種 艾米麗婭
I also wish we could have stayed out in the country, but there are no good jobs in Sudbury.
我也希望我們能住在鄉下 但薩德伯里 已經沒有能賺錢的工作了
Your job here isn't good.
你在這的工作也不好啊
I'm gonna find a better one.
我會去找一個更好的
Why can't Daddy live here with us?
為什么爸爸不能和我們一起住
I hate visiting him at the halfway house.
我不喜歡去那個 小旅館里探望他
It's almost as bad as the hospital.
那里跟醫院一樣糟
Daddy's still recovering from his breakdown.
爸爸還在和他的病情作斗爭
He's a way better cook than you.
他做的飯也比你做的好吃
Faith!
費瑟
What is that?
那是什么
It's a flower. It's pretty.
是花 很漂亮啊
Police officer, how can it be?
警官 怎么會
You can arrest everybody but cruel Stack O'Lee
你可以逮捕任何人 但除了殘忍的斯塔克 奧利
That bad man Oh, cruel Stack O'Lee...
那個壞蛋 殘忍的斯塔克 奧利
My father lives here.
我爸爸住在這
How did you know how to get here?
你是怎么知道怎么來這的
Came all the way from school?
從學校過來的嗎
So, what's your plan? What's my plan?
你有什么計劃 我的計劃
Mmm...
嗯...