Mommy's gonna be so happy I kept you out of school.
我們沒讓你們去上學 媽媽一定會很開心的
Get in the car, girls.
上車 孩子們
Maggie! Where are you going? What are you doing?
瑪姬 你去哪 你在干嘛
What's with the suitcases? Get in the car.
拿行李箱干嘛 上車
Maggie! I'm not manic. I'm fine.
瑪姬 我沒瘋 我好得很
I just pulled out the canoe.
我剛把船拖出來了
I thought we could paddle up to Lincoln Park and forage for a picnic.
我覺得我們可以去林肯公園劃船 然后來頓野餐
Isn't it too cold for a picnic?
現在野餐是不是太冷了
Maggie! I am a man!
瑪姬 我是個男人
Men like to live free!
一個自由生活的人
That's what we do, Maggie. To hunt and mate!
瑪姬 這才是我們該做的 打獵和交配
That's what we do! That's why we have balls!
這才是我們該做的 這就是我們有蛋的原因
It's OK. It's OK.
沒事 沒事
Ah! It's gonna be OK.
啊 不會有事的
I'm sorry.
對不起
He's sitting on the ground and all he's wearing is a bathing suit.
他現在坐在地上而且他只穿了泳衣
Your father's very sick right now. He's not himself.
你們的爸爸現在病的很重 他已經不是他自己了
He looks freezing.
他看起來好冷
Girls, look at me.
女兒們 看著我
I don't want you telling your friends or your teachers about any of this.
我不希望你們把這事 告訴你們的朋友或老師
We know Daddy's a good person, and we know that he would never hurt us, but it's hard for people to understand that.
我們知道爸爸是個好人我們也知道 他絕對不會傷害我們 但對人來說 要理解這些太難了
And it's very sad.
而且讓人很難過