So we have something to remember your mother by when she's gone.
說點什么 當她不在的時候 能讓你們想起她的話
Faithie, listen to your mother. Everyone smile. Hey!
費瑟 聽你媽媽的 大家都笑 嘿
You're saying goodbye to your daughters.
我們在和女兒們道別
What kind of a coldhearted SOB honks the horn?
什么樣鐵石心腸的人 才能按的出這焦躁的喇叭
I know. Thank you. This is big. Thank you. You're welcome.
我知道 謝謝 幫了我大忙 謝謝 不客氣
I just wish I hadn't dressed like a big green bug.
我只希望我沒有穿的像一只 大大的綠甲殼蟲
Go. Seriously. Before I kick the living shit out of this guy. Here.
走吧 說真的 趁我還沒揍扁這家伙 給我
Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝 非常感謝
Girls. I'll miss you. I know. I know. Say goodbye.
姑娘們 我會想你的 我知道 我知道 說再見
Say goodbye to your mother. Come on, darling.
對媽媽說再見 來吧 寶貝
That's my wife. We love you.
這就是我妻子 我們愛你
I love you. We love you. 'Bye. 'Bye!
我愛你 我們愛你 拜 拜
My brother had sex in this van last night.
我哥哥昨晚在這搞車震了
Oh, God! We'll have to make a lot of stops.
噢 天吶 我們得停很多次
I have a very small bladder.
我不太能憋尿
Maggie! Maggie! Take the Wilbur Cross Parkway!
瑪姬 瑪姬 走威爾伯機動車行駛道
When we went to Tom and... Cam!
我們去湯姆和...卡姆
Linda's wedding. What?
琳達的婚禮時 什么
Remember, when we were going to Torn and Linda's wedding.
記住 我們去湯姆和琳達的婚禮時
and we were afraid we were gonna be late and took the back roads, we got there in the nick of time?
我們害怕會遲到時走的近路 結果我們剛剛好趕到了嗎
I don't know if I remember. The Wilbur Cross Parkway!
我不知道我還記不記得 威爾伯機動車行駛道
At New Haven! Hey!
就在紐黑文市 嘿
I'll kill you! At New Haven.
我會殺了你 在紐黑文市
Shoot across the 34 West to the Wilbur Cross!
走34號大街 往西就到了威爾伯機動車道
That turns into Merritt Parkway!
然后上梅里特路
OK. You can avoid Bridgeport.
好 你就可以避開布里奇波特了
OK! The trees are twice as green!
好 那里的樹比別的樹綠兩倍
Fine! I love you!
好 我愛你
Who was that?
那是誰